Couples Assessment Battery (CAB)
Give your relationship every possible advantage! The “Couples Assessment Battery” is a unique and comprehensive assessment battery designed to provide clients and clinicians with valuable information to aid in the development of a deeper understanding of your partner and the interactions between you.
The benefits of assessment-based interventions for couples have been well documented and proven to be efficacious in helping couples to:
- Understand and address various problem areas.
- Increase awareness of individual, as well as a couple’s strengths and limitations.
- Improve partner communication and problem resolution
- Develop insight related to personality and attachment differences impacting the relationship
- Improve Intimacy
- Prevent future relationship problems
In addition to the aforementioned benefits, a couples/marital assessment can help identify individual, interpersonal, and environmental factors that may affect intervention outcomes, determine which mode of treatment seems most appropriate for the presenting couple (i.e., primary, secondary, or tertiary), and assist with creating shared goals for all involved with the therapeutic process.